The Twenty Ten Club is excited to host our next “Interview an Entrepreneur” workshop on Monday April 29 for St Philomena’s Catholic High School for Girls.
The Twenty Ten Club’s Interview an Entrepreneur school programme connects students with Black female business role models. The primary goal is to enable school students to gather valuable insights, helping to further their future aspirations and goals.
Taking place at the central London offices of Sage Pay, the Interview an Entrepreneur workshop features a panel of leading Black women in business:
- Sharon Gaisie, founder of SAG Media
- Ronke Ige, Twenty Ten Club UK Chair and founder of Emi & Ben and Bread & Butter Communications
- Jennifer Garrett, Twenty Ten Club Vice Chair and founder of Reflexion Associates
- Vanessa Sanyauke, founder of The Rafiki Network
- Samantha Clarke, founder of Zukuri UnLtd
- Diane Dunkley, founder of RM2
The April 29 Interview an Entrepreneur workshop is supported by Sage Pay. Twenty Ten Club founder Octavia Goredema MBE and Twenty Ten Club UK Vice Chair Jennifer Garrett of Reflexion Associates currently feature in the Sage Business Experts Programme.
Founded in 1893 by the Daughters of the Cross, St Philomena’s offers exceptional education to girls and young women aged 11 to 18. Located in stunning grounds in Surrey, St Philomena’s is committed to helping their students achieve their very best.
* * * *
For more information on the Interview an Entrepreneur school programme please visit www.twentytenclub.com/school-programme.
For more information on the Sage Business Experts programme visit www.sage.co.uk/business-resources/business-experts