Hosted at the Museum of London
Conceived by The Rafiki Network “Girls Talk” is designed to further and support the aspirations of young women.
The quarterly series of events invites an audience of girls aged 14-25 to connect with leading British women in business, fashion, banking and media.
The inaugural event takes place at The Museum of London on Monday January 21.
• Sefa Nyki, Broadcaster & Presenter, Bang Radio, Reprezent FM & BBC 1xtra
• Sarah Brindley, Director of Innovation & Customer Service, Barclays plc
• Terry Ryall, CEO of Vinspired
• Keysha Davis, Editor Black Hair Magazine
• Naomi Deru, Fashion Designer & Owner of Finetex Creative
For more information on visit www.therafikinetwork.co.uk